Learning English in an Interactive Way

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning English Language

+24
Syasya
saiemoohi
plumpkin cuppycake
Yukiko Kudo
safuhah
Nurul Hanis
nana
salsya
putri
fara
gorubin
gaemkyu qila
Airin Bieber
farahatiqahfa
hanor13
Nurul Fazira Suhaimi
whatever
Danielly Ng
khaleeda adibah
nuradila
hidayah sharin
Sin Yi
raihanordin
Admin
28 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Learning English Language Empty Learning English Language

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:24 am

English language is a unique international language. To master English language, we need to be able to listen, speak, read and write the language using correct grammar and wide vocabulary. When do you start learning English language and how do you learn it? What are the ways that you find especially helpful? Besides, what do you think is the most challenging part of learning English language?

Admin
Admin

https://interactiveenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Learning English Language Empty Re: Learning English Language

Post by raihanordin Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:41 am

i started learning english when i am 2years old.my parents bought for me a lot of english books.but for formal learning i started at kindergarten.english is very helpful when we are travelling or met treveller that come to our country.

raihanordin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Yi Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:42 am

hmm, when did i start learning english? maybe since i was a child, about 4 years old.. my mum tought me the words "I love you". haha

Sin Yi

Back to top Go down

Post by hidayah sharin Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am

I start learning English when I was 4 years old. On that time, my mum teach me how to speak and spell the basic things such as apple, chicken and so on.

hidayah sharin

Back to top Go down

Post by khaleeda adibah Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am

i started learning english since i was 5 years old..at tabika kemas JPM!!
wah!! i still remember my kindergarten... lol!
and i started to take english as a serious language since i was in standard 4.. this is because i entered choral speaking..hehe albino

khaleeda adibah

Back to top Go down

Post by nuradila Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:43 am

I think the first English word that I learn is Hello and I that through my mother's conversation with her friend.

nuradila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Yi Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 am

helpful ways? i love reading english story books with alots of pictures in it.. those pictures help me to remember well. but there's the other ways, maybe we can try to read newspapers or even reading dictionaries.. my friend did that.

Sin Yi

Back to top Go down

Post by raihanordin Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 am

the effective way to learn english for me is by listening to english song or reading english novel.how about you all?? Question

raihanordin

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielly Ng Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 am

i always speak english in my family institution..so,may influence more..btw,i like to write an essay.....lovely..we could discover to other facts..

Danielly Ng

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:46 am

I learn english usually by informal ways, for examples by watching movies or talk show. The most challenging part for me when learning english language are to learn about grammars and the vocabularies but with regular exposure to those aspects, I guess to be able to master english languange is not something impossible for me. Very Happy
Besides, in my point of view, in learning languages, especially english, we must practice to speak the language not only to write it.

Basketball
whatever
whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurul Fazira Suhaimi Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:46 am

for me,i started to learn english when i was a child by watching cartoon networks like tom and jerry Laughing

Nurul Fazira Suhaimi

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:47 am

I can't recall when was the first time I learnt english.. lol!
whatever
whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by hanor13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:48 am

well,of course i started learning English in kindergarten and i started to love English from there. English is very useful in our daily life especially in communication because English is an international language.when we speak with foreigners, we will speak English even though it's not our mother-tongue. learning English language is getting more advance as we go to upper form.i have to widen my vocabulary and get high marks for my essay. in order to achieve that, i read many English materials such as novels,reader's digest and so on.learning English is fun and give us many advantages in communication. so let's enhance our English!

hanor13

Back to top Go down

Post by farahatiqahfa Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:49 am

yeah , i agree with that statement. i started to learn english language since i was a child. my mum spoke english with my dad so i from that time i try to learn the english language. i went to a spoken english class . it was really helpful to me because back then , i never knew how to spell animal's names but after joining the class , i can already spell giraffe , elephant and crocodile Smile
the most challenging part of learning english language is speaking the language. i don't know why but the fact is i am so nervous when i have to speak english in front of my english teacher. hehehe you guys know who. -.-

farahatiqahfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Yi Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:49 am

challenging part of learning english is the vocabulary. It's quite hard for us to learn a new vocab because there's some words that are seldom seen and hard to understand.

Sin Yi

Back to top Go down

Post by Airin Bieber Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 am

English is an international language. we usually have conversations with people all over the world using this language. so, it is very important to learn english. i started learning english since i was a 3-year-old girl. my parents bought english books for me. i read like a tortoise, very slow. Embarassed but practise makes perfect right. when i was 4 years old, i can read the books easily. sunny

Airin Bieber

http://twitter.com/#!/AirinIsAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by hanor13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 am

hahaha..farahatiqah..i hope she read that...

hanor13

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 am

yeah.. like it or not I think we at seseri MUST read reader's digest as we've spent lot of money on that thing... otherwise it'll be such a waste..
whatever
whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by khaleeda adibah Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:52 am

ways that i find it interesting to learn english is by listening to english songs and also try to speak in english with your friends at school and your parents at home..also your siblings..
or it is almost hari raya so you can go to your hometown and speak in english with your grandparents!! their english is really good because they live even before merdeka when there were still have british in tanah melayu....heee.. geek

khaleeda adibah

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielly Ng Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 am

king fairytale book teaches me how to read..also by listening to the english song..quick..

Danielly Ng

Back to top Go down

Post by hanor13 Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 am

i think english song is very helpful for us to improve our pronunciation in english and talk show can make us more confident to talk in front of other people..love oprah I love you

hanor13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurul Fazira Suhaimi Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 am

the most challenging part of learning english is hmm...maybe it has wide vocabularies and grammar, i guess silent

Nurul Fazira Suhaimi

Back to top Go down

Post by gaemkyu qila Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:54 am

(nodding)...i'm agree..i think i started to learning this language since i was so young...my momma speak this language when we're was on aboard..furthermore,when i go to kindergarten..i was exposed to this language too... Smile the most challenging part of learning this is that we have to think about what we're going to talk about but in the correct grammar..

gaemkyu qila

Back to top Go down

Post by gorubin Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:54 am

i was exposed to english language since i was quite young. but i think i started talking in english in pre-school. i think i learned a lot there. my mother said i like to listen to english songs, watch english movies and things like that,when i didn't even know what im saying. i just sing a long to the words and sing what ever i want. but it helped a lot. even now i think those are the things that helped me to pronounce words properly and keep my grammar correct. i also speak english with some of my friends once in a while, so that i wont forget how to. and i just finished a book, the language isn't that easy, but its the best book i've ever read so far. feel free to after Very Happy

gorubin

Back to top Go down

Post by hidayah sharin Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:55 am

oh my god, the most challenging part is when I want to start speaking with the people which are really good in English. and sometimes I don't get the idea what I supposed to speak with. plus, when I do the essay, I feel embarrassed when the person who's really advanced in English read my essay Embarassed hahahah

hidayah sharin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum