Learning English in an Interactive Way

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health is Wealth

5 posters

Go down

Health is Wealth Empty Health is Wealth

Post by Sin Yi Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 am

Of course, everyone knows that health is very important for us, living things. Even animals take good care of their own health, what about human? Shocked

However, there are a lot of people suffering from health problem nowadays. No The roots of many chronic diseases are man-made. Never in the history of mankind have we seen such an escalating incidence of heart diseases, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, cancer, and a host of other degenerative diseases. What is worrying is that these conditions are afflicting a younger segment of the population today. Part of the blame is on highly processed foods, a sedentary lifestyle, and overindulgence of the “good life”.And what i'm going to share here is a little bit about the ways to maintain in a healthy life.

There's a lot of ways in order to maintain a healthy life. First of all, we must avoid smoking, alcohol drinks and drugs. Second, exercising regularly is the most efficient way. Never consume any foods in the late night as our body digestive system may need some rest. Have a medical check-up once a year. Drinks 8 glasses of water per day. Sleep early and wake up early. Eat on time.Wash the hands continuously and take care of your hygiene. Last but not least, smile always lol!

Sin Yi

Back to top Go down

Health is Wealth Empty Re: Health is Wealth

Post by whatever Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:11 am

yup.. I'd rather die bcoz of other causes than bcoz of my reckless in taking good care of my own health.. I mean it'll be my own fault, ryt? Very Happy
whatever
whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by safuhah Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:20 am

health is very important....but people nowadays only think about their works and do not care with their own health....what is important to them are money,money and money....

safuhah

Back to top Go down

Post by Isrin Anfar Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:22 pm

Health is Wealth because without wealth we cant get health. I think the important in our life is our health. This is because, with health we can do anything we like. But wealth also important because without wealth we cant buy the things that we want.. So the conclusion.. Both was important to us Wink

Isrin Anfar

Back to top Go down

Post by nuradila Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:51 am

I love to stay healthy!

nuradila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: