Learning English in an Interactive Way

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Conservation

+19
captain hitsugaya
dinie minie
alia.m
nur adyani zaini
Afi
Nurain Syakirah
mimie.s
syahirah isa
lady macaroni
sitinajwaazmi
djthegreat
syu_b
nur adilah azizan
Syasya
alya sofea
sarah95
Isrin Anfar
fawahfe
Admin
23 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Water Conservation Empty Water Conservation

Post by Admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:16 am

The water supply in the hostel is disrupted again… for the umpteenth time! The school has done everything they could such as contacting the Water Supply Department and installing more water tanks. However, the condition has not improved. The students plan to take a more active role to cope with the water shortage. As a member of the Student Union, voice out the inconvenience of water shortage and discuss the ways to cope with it.

Admin
Admin

https://interactiveenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Water Conservation Empty Re: Water Conservation

Post by fawahfe Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 am

if there's shortage of water early morning, people cannot bathe :/

fawahfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Isrin Anfar Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:49 am

We have to wake up early in the morning to make sure that we can take a bath Wink

Isrin Anfar

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah95 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:50 am

some people are not rasional enough to know that they are not supposed to wash clothes in the morning especially the use of the washing mechine. wen water is used for that, water in the tanks are unable to be used for showers and sort.

sarah95

Back to top Go down

Post by alya sofea Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 am

water shortage Crying or Very sad .i never through it at Seseri because we had make a discussion how to keep water shortage at bay with our senior.They suggest us to take bath for 3 minutes-5 minutes only,so it prevent the water flow useless.futhermore,it can save our time.

alya sofea

Back to top Go down

Post by Syasya Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:51 am

then no need to bath ! do wash up once a day? perhaps can cope with this prob ^^

Syasya

Back to top Go down

Post by nur adilah azizan Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 am

grrhhh , i hate when that i have to face it . it gives trouble to all seserian Mad
we also have troubles to seach for water supply for bath and so on . i think the school should call the plumber or a person that is good in piping, so that he can find out and settle down this problem Very Happy by that , we can take bath anytime and anywhere Laughing

p/s ; sorry for the broken english What a Face

nur adilah azizan

Back to top Go down

Post by nur adilah azizan Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:53 am

syasya , then our teahcer we smell something GREAT when enter the class Laughing

nur adilah azizan

Back to top Go down

Post by alya sofea Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 am

Maybe we can use washing machine?it save our time,energy and definitely water.

alya sofea

Back to top Go down

Post by syu_b Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:54 am

i think the students should conserve the water....and i dont think that they need water on something that is unimportant like playing spilling and splashing the water in the bathroom...water is very important to us... i reallyyyyy cannot live without water.. Sad

syu_b

Back to top Go down

Post by djthegreat Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 am

Greetings. Definitely our students always complained about how things going on at the hostel. Especially when it comes to water shortage. This situation is not suppose to happen in a residential school.

The shortage of water at our the hostel had made the students feeling uncomfortable and thinks that it is hard to find water there. When there is no water, especially in the morning where the students get up to clean themselves before school, they may take an easy steps which is not to bath in the morning but in the evening. This situation will make the students feel sleepy during class in the mornig. Plus, its not hygenic!

djthegreat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitinajwaazmi Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:55 am

haha..! i agreed with syasya..! just take a bath one time a day..! its enough!!! Smile

sitinajwaazmi

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah95 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 am

if we dont bate in the morning we will be sleepy in class.. if u dont believe me, try it and furthermore, most of us will feel uncomftable... do u agree?

sarah95

Back to top Go down

Post by nur adilah azizan Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 am

lets just use distilled water in the lab for bath if this problem still cannot be solve , hahaha . Laughing

nur adilah azizan

Back to top Go down

Post by djthegreat Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 am

omg! najwa.. 1 time is not enough!.. you sweat the whole day girl.... chop! when do you usually take your bath? morning or night?

djthegreat

Back to top Go down

Post by lady macaroni Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 am

it is so frustrating... Exclamation bcoz it makes me keep remember to my home and want to go out from this school..so that,i can get water to take a bath..it is also another reason why students don't like to be in boarding school as they felt suffered in here..moreover..water is very important to our daily life..so the school must play their role by hook by cook to solve this problem before worse things might happen..i hope a prompt action will be taken..that's all from me..thank you clown
lady macaroni
lady macaroni

Back to top Go down

Post by syahirah isa Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:57 am

i agree with your opinion, how can students bathe before we go to school ? i think, we should have one bathe room at school for this emergency accident. so, if we have with water supply in hostel is disrupted again, we still have water at school right ?

syahirah isa

Back to top Go down

Post by nur adilah azizan Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:58 am

sarah95 ,
we still feel sleepy even though we have bath , right ? hehehehhe Wink

nur adilah azizan

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah95 Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 am

u think distilled water is cheap? plus, don't you remember how it is produced?

sarah95

Back to top Go down

Post by mimie.s Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 am

when we have the water shortage, we could not bath especially in the morning and late evening. as for me i often has a co-curricular activities so i have to shower during the evening. however, its slow down my move as the water is very slow and i have to fill up the pail with water. i think we might need to build a large watertanks in our school or maybe the school can provide 2 watertank for each floor. Smile

mimie.s

Back to top Go down

Post by Isrin Anfar Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 am

Dont be a SMELLY student ok?
Just take a bath for a while, dont take a long time to be in the toilet. We must also think and consider about the others because we STAYED in the LOVELY HOSTEL ;'/

Isrin Anfar

Back to top Go down

Post by nur adilah azizan Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 am

syahirah isa ,
yeah right Smile then let us write to bonda about the new bathroom at block academic .

nur adilah azizan

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah95 Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:00 am

distilled water? thats your idea... riteee.... =.=

sarah95

Back to top Go down

Post by syu_b Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 am

durahjasminDJ wrote:Greetings. Definitely our students always complained about how things going on at the hostel. Especially when it comes to water shortage. This situation is not suppose to happen in a residential school.

The shortage of water at our the hostel had made the students feeling uncomfortable and thinks that it is hard to find water there. When there is no water, especially in the morning where the students get up to clean themselves before school, they may take an easy steps which is not to bath in the morning but in the evening. This situation will make the students feel sleepy during class in the mornig. Plus, its not hygenic!

agree with Durah..it is not HYGENIC...hmm....plus, our body will feel sticky and smelly...it is very uncomfortable for a busy students like us....

syu_b

Back to top Go down

Post by sitinajwaazmi Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:01 am

take only a little time in the bathroom...dont do anything except bathing...if you started singing or laughing or chatting with your friends while you are in the bathroom..you will not realize that you had already wasted the water..!

sitinajwaazmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum