Learning English in an Interactive Way

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learning English Language

+24
Syasya
saiemoohi
plumpkin cuppycake
Yukiko Kudo
safuhah
Nurul Hanis
nana
salsya
putri
fara
gorubin
gaemkyu qila
Airin Bieber
farahatiqahfa
hanor13
Nurul Fazira Suhaimi
whatever
Danielly Ng
khaleeda adibah
nuradila
hidayah sharin
Sin Yi
raihanordin
Admin
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Learning English Language - Page 3 Empty Learning English Language

Post by Admin Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:24 am

First topic message reminder :

English language is a unique international language. To master English language, we need to be able to listen, speak, read and write the language using correct grammar and wide vocabulary. When do you start learning English language and how do you learn it? What are the ways that you find especially helpful? Besides, what do you think is the most challenging part of learning English language?

Admin
Admin

https://interactiveenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Learning English Language - Page 3 Empty Re: Learning English Language

Post by Airin Bieber Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 am

like in SESERI, we have english day and also public speaking. these are some of the ways to improve our english at school. but the challenging part is.... people will laugh at us if we make some mistakes. that will be so embarassing. but i don't care as long as i can speak english fluently. at school is the place to learn from our mistakes. it is okay. it will be very very very embarassing if you make mistakes at other places besides school.

Airin Bieber

http://twitter.com/#!/AirinIsAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurul Fazira Suhaimi Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 am

by reading novels , newspaper , and reader's digest ,it will help us to improve our language and vocabularies. so the point is,we must read a lot lot of english materials flower

Nurul Fazira Suhaimi

Back to top Go down

Post by farahatiqahfa Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 am

diyana, haha you should try to understand the literature components too !

btw, my first english song is HAPPY BIRTHDAY -.-

farahatiqahfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurul Hanis Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 am

i love english!! Very Happy

Nurul Hanis

Back to top Go down

Post by safuhah Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:04 am

i still can remember the first time i learn english at the kindergarden..i found that learning english is interesting...since 5 years old i start to learn what is english language...i learn how to spell english words...write them and even writing an essay...i realise that my english getting better when i grow up...it's all begin from the bottom when i was 5 years old...my english teacher during that time always forced us as her students to spell english words correctly...or else we will be punished...i think spelling help me a lot to master this language...

besides that...my mother also encourages me to read english story books when i was 6 years old....she told me that it can widen my vocabulary...

safuhah

Back to top Go down

Post by gaemkyu qila Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 am

okay then...i think thats all for today...haha

gaemkyu qila

Back to top Go down

Post by nuradila Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 am

some people when they are reading they must have a dictionary besides but to me why don't you just google the word?

nuradila

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukiko Kudo Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 am

i think that literature is more interesting than essay. when i'm doing essay, i need to "search" for the idea while for literature, we only need to understands the story Very Happy

Yukiko Kudo

Back to top Go down

Post by plumpkin cuppycake Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 am

well, I can't recall when i started learning english.but, i do remember talking in english with my parents since i was a little girl.maybe one of the first words that came out from my mouth was an english word.who knows?

basically, i learn english by speaking to my family in english.other than that, i also learn english by reading books. it started with children storybooks and bedtime stories when i was little. I enjoyed reading very much and my parents do not hesitate to buy me more and more books as long as it is in english.through reading, i can enrich my vocabs and grammar.

Just like what the admin has written, to master the english language, we must be able to listen, speak, read and write the language using correct grammar and wide vocabulary. I think, we must practise to speak in english everyday.but, not everybody have the courage to do that.we must build the confidence in ourselves to talk in english.pronounciation is also important.other than speaking to others in english, we can also improve our pronounciation by reading books outloud so that we can check on our pronounciation.

for me, the most challenging part of learning english language is to write an essay with correct grammar and sentence structure.it is because, i speak in english quite a lot espeially with my parents. and whenever i talk to anyone in english,i'm sure i wasn't speaking in the correct grammar.people may not notice that,but that's what happens.although i know the rules in grammar, but at some points, it became confusing.

english is fun.it's fun to learn, it's fun to read, - it's fun in every perspective. to master the english language, it takes some time. there's no such thing as 'master the english in 30 minutes'. practise makes perfect

plumpkin cuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post by saiemoohi Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 am

If i'm not mistaken i learnt english since i was two years old.as we all know the first word we would say is mother in our mother tongue.the sam thing happen to me.But from what my mother had told me, she said that the second word i sy was an english word.That's when i started my life by speaking english.English is an international language used by most of them all over the world.To make english an interesting subject is to love it from your bottom of your heart.So we should walk english,sleep english,eat english,talk english,and not to forget enjoy english. lol!

saiemoohi

Back to top Go down

Post by nana Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:06 am

I agree with hanor and farah about learning english through english songs. There are certain songs if you guys notice that have bombastic words. Besides, we can also learn english through english movies or malays movies with english subtitles.

nana

Back to top Go down

Post by Syasya Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:07 pm

let me highlight some of the importance of ENGLISH. Most professional jobs need a good eng speakers or writers. As all of you know that it is an international language. If we familiar with english we can converse to others in any foreign country. & i think we all bare that in almost every big company interview is held in ENGLISH ONLY. must be totally apprehensive if u walk in interview with zero skill of english. ggrrr. Finally, we also could gain social respect. ihihihiihi Cool

Syasya

Back to top Go down

Post by Syasya Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:35 pm

& yaa. moreover, i think one of the challenging part of english is when one mentions a word which i've never heard though the meaning we usually used in daily conversation. eg : flabbergasted. have u ever heard that? it's mean shock. daaa, i just knew that

Syasya

Back to top Go down

Post by ameliaasyiqin Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:35 am

the very first time i learnt english is in my age of 4 . i learnt the very simple word which was mom and dad . HAHAHAHA :DD
its kinda akward because im not really good at english so yeah its a shame if i make a silly mistakes infront of people =.=
okayyyy . BYEEE Very Happy

ameliaasyiqin

Back to top Go down

Post by Er U Dia Ed Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:00 am

I started hearing English since i'm in my mother's belly Very Happy . Yet , when i was born , my mummy and daddy said ' hey , it's a baby girl ' . . That's what my mom told me ( this conversation is not simply created by me , okay ?! ) .
But , my mom said to me that the first English word i learnt and said to her is ' mummy ' . :') . .

Er U Dia Ed

https://facebook.com/erudia.othman

Back to top Go down

Post by Er U Dia Ed Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:07 am

& Yaaa Smile I adore English very much eventgh i'm not good in English as well . lalalaa ;P

Er U Dia Ed

https://facebook.com/erudia.othman

Back to top Go down

Post by azzahrah Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:06 am

i think,maybe i started learning english since i'm 2 years old.my mother will always open the hard book of words and pictures and i will repeat what my mother says. Besides,since little,i watched english movies or cartoons eventhough if i do not understand what they are really saying.but with this, it actually helped me when i actually learns english in school or kindergarden because i can actually know how to pronounce the word because of hearing it very often. for me, the most diffcult part in learning english is when we want to enhance our vocab and to know all the details of grammar.

azzahrah

Back to top Go down

Post by carolgreen876 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:45 am

there's the other ways, maybe we can try to read newspapers or even reading dictionaries.. my friend did that. Very Happy

carolgreen876

Back to top Go down

Post by carolgreen876 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:42 am

maybe we can try to read newspapers or even reading dictionaries.. my friend did that. Wink

carolgreen876

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3