Learning English in an Interactive Way

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardship in Life

+31
Nurul Fazira Suhaimi
norfazlin28
Syahirah Hanis Abd Ghafar
Cik Haz
Nasrin Zuhayra
lady macaroni
khairun nabila
mimiyus
nurafi
dudewheresmycar
BumbleBee
sarah95
Uriko
HanDsoM3.gal
Hafizah Abd Halim
adiqramrokstarr
plumpkin cuppycake
yas
lisa k-pop
whatever
azzahrah
ethanoate1295
fatihah
gorubin
ndhrh ariffin
adalien
Airin Bieber
tashbeep
hanor13
amiranakishah
Admin
35 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hardship in Life Empty Hardship in Life

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 am

What's the hardest thing you've done or gone through?

Admin
Admin

https://interactiveenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hardship in Life Empty Re: Hardship in Life

Post by amiranakishah Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:00 am

The moment I have to leave my parents behind and start a new life in a boarding school. It's not that easy to live without them. I cried everyday. But I know, there are advantages of living here. At least I'll be more indipendent and dicispline.

amiranakishah

Back to top Go down

Post by hanor13 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:01 am

hanor - i miss my friends and i find it's hard to comfort myself when i came to this school.i'm not used to the timetable and i have to find many new friends,so it's complicated situation.i miss my mom Sad

Last edited by hanoryasmin on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total

hanor13

Back to top Go down

Post by tashbeep Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:04 am

I think the hardest thing i've gone through is i've to brave myself live alone in Seseri,without my family nor my friend.Everyone is strangers and nameless face to me.At home,i've been pampered and spoiled a lot.But here,I've to do everything by myself.Well, i guess that's just the way life are.We can't always depend on others. Smile

tashbeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Airin Bieber Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 am

I think the hardest thing that'ive ever done or gone through is during PMR examination. I never thought i could get straight A's because my result for trial exam is not so good. i only managed to get 3 A's only. ): After that, i work harder and keep on studying. i really don't like to see my parents down. so, i would do anything to get result with flying colours. But, until now, i still can't believe i'm a straight A's student and a SESERIan. i just love to see the smile on my parents face. Very Happy

Airin Bieber

http://twitter.com/#!/AirinIsAwesome

Back to top Go down

Post by adalien Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 am

the hardship that i have been through is to study at a boarding school which is the place for excellent students...have to compete with them.. im having difficult time..when there is no water here..the time for us to rest is not much..it is so tiring..but i will try to manage those problems.. maybe by 2 more weeks..i will be just alright and fine..

adalien

Back to top Go down

Post by ndhrh ariffin Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 am

The hardest thing i've gone through is living in the boarding school. i'm sure that most of us will feel the same way. it's so hard for us to live far away from home. especially, we were separating with our mom and dad. Living here have so many challenges. i have to do all by myself such as washing my own clothes that i had never did it before as we have the washing machine at home. besides, we have to wake up early in the morning at 5a.m. so i didn't get enough sleep and tiring. in the class, i could stand to open my eyes because i'm so sleepy. that's all for now. thank you.

ndhrh ariffin

Back to top Go down

Post by gorubin Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:12 am

The hardest thing I've had to go through was when I had to adjust to a new environment. I thought moving to a new school was no big deal, but that was before I came to SESERI. The culture here is very different from my old school. Not to mention me being homesick, missing everyone at home and old friends. But, I can learn to manage my time much better here. And I know that my studies will improve (somehow). So, I'll try to do my best here so I can meet my parents expectations of me becoming a medic student Smile

gorubin

Back to top Go down

Post by ndhrh ariffin Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 am

i miss my mom, my dad, my family, my room and my friends! i love you <3 Sad

ndhrh ariffin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatihah Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:13 am

hardship in life... erm,i think of course to be a SESERIAN STUDENT!everything gets harder here. a lot of difference compared to my house and its surrounding.to think that i have to be far away from my family especially with my mom,always make me cry:(but i'm glad to be here as i'm going to strive 9A+ in my SPM NEXT YEAR!TO ME, THINK POSITIVE is the most perfect way for me to survive in this school.

fatihah

Back to top Go down

Post by ethanoate1295 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:16 am

the hardest thing i've gone through definitely leaving my parents and home and my family to come here at seseri, boarding school. living all by myself, with hundreds of new faces and names i've to remember. but my mom said, once you get to know each other then you'll be just fine!. so, let get to know each other! cheers

ethanoate1295

Back to top Go down

Post by azzahrah Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 am

I think the hardest thing that I've ever gone trough is living as a SESERIan. The ways here are very different from my previous school. I had experienced living in a hostel for two straight years,but compared to here it is really different. Ialso miss my friends and teachers.I'm afraid because right now i can't yet to adapt and suit with some of the people and teachers here.

azzahrah

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 am

duhh.. whateverrr.. hehe.. joking.. Sleep What a Face
whatever
whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa k-pop Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:20 am

ermm..the most hardship in my life!??hah!it is when I HAVE TO STAY VERY FAR AWAY FROM MY LOVELY FAMILY..huhuhua...i love them so much..but when i see my parents really proud to have a seserian daughter ..i feel so guilty to "run" from this school..haha...but...mom dad!i will try my best here..i will give you a straight a+ for my spm results..
\i love you and forever loving you..mmuuahh!haha

lisa k-pop

Back to top Go down

Post by yas Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:21 am

em , i think to be a SESERIan is the most hardest thing that i had gone through . i still can't cope myself with the schedule and whatsoever . sometimes, i feel so dipressed and stressed . i felt so sleepy in class and kept thinking of my family . BUT i hope i can survive in this school and in this new environment Smile

yas

Back to top Go down

Post by whatever Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:23 am

okeyy.. SESERIans conquer... Im going outta hir.. bye.. king

oh no.. I forgot my fb password.. -_-!!

Last edited by di on Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
whatever
whatever

Back to top Go down

Post by plumpkin cuppycake Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:24 am

i think, the hardest thing i've gone through is being away from my family. because, my world revolves a lot around them. there's no place i'd rather be in this world if it wasn't with them. but, i know that i have to stay here, i have to grab this opportunity.this is my golden ticket to a better future.
hey,nothing came without a sacrifise, right?

plumpkin cuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post by azzahrah Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 am

I think the hardest thing that I'gone through until now is Ican never express my feelings to loved ones.Absolutely my parents about everything that ever happen to me.I just thought that I don't want to make they worried about me because I'm big girl now.I think I can solve my problems as a matured and excellant student. Smile

azzahrah

Back to top Go down

Post by adiqramrokstarr Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:30 am

Hardship in life? My hardship has a lot of definition. I can't really recall the incident that i've gone through 4 years ago perfectly, but, it was the year I was sitting for my UPSR exam. It was the day I went to school to take my results, before going to school my grandfather told me he would give me a big special gift if I pass my UPSR exam with flying colours. I agreed and we made a deal. So, i went to school with my parents and waited for my class teacher, Pn. Aisah Jamil to call out my name...the moment she called out my name, i stood up and my parents said to me we'll always love you no matter what your result is...those words bought me to tears, then, i walked towards my class teacher and she handed me my result slip...my heart was pounding like crazy, when i looked at the slip. It turns out God has given me my first big success. As soon as knew i've got straight A's i ran towards my parents and hugged both of them, they knew from the look of my face i had achieved something that they had been praying for countless times. Both of them congratulated me and so did the other teachers and friends did. Then they took me home, as I was very eager to meet my grandfather to show him my result , but as we reached the home front gate there was nobody there and the front door were wide open, my father ran inside the house to find out what had happened, while my mother took out her cell phone and dialed my older brother's number...my mother asked my brother why was the front door was wide open, he replied " God had invited atuk home", those words brought my mother to tears...you know what they say, when god gives, he can also take...i was hopping for a big happy special surprise, but i've got the opposite instead..

adiqramrokstarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Hafizah Abd Halim Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:31 am

Hardship in LIFE? I don't use it here in seseri. But I will do something to make the best in here

Hafizah Abd Halim

Back to top Go down

Hardship in Life Empty T__T

Post by HanDsoM3.gal Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:48 am

it had been two weeks since i came to seseri.... i still had a hard time here...
the schedule is packed... i'm so tired.........
plus, i miss my home.......... I WANNA GO HOME!!! Sad

HanDsoM3.gal

Back to top Go down

Post by Uriko Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 am

the hardest thing i have gone through in my teenage life so far is me going to a boarding school. IT'S SO FREAKING HARD especially when you are away from your loved ones. stresses with washing your clothes, waking at 5am in the morning, following tight scedule and sleeping late. but i know that these experience will come in handy sooner or later. love and miss everyone... Crying or Very sad all night long!

Uriko

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah95 Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 am

well, the hardest thing i've gone trough is most probably the one in currently going through. I've been to boarding school before, but this by far much much more difficult then i have ever imagined. but I'm still alive today to type all this, so i consider myself lucky to even get the chance to even attend a boarding school. As hard as it is here, life still goes on.

sarah95

Back to top Go down

Post by BumbleBee Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:58 am

The hardest thing that i've been through is sitting beside Aireena because she is annoying !I cant think of anything to write down because of her . Leaving my parents and friends aren't that hard to me. But leaving bumble bee alone in the locker makes me suffer especially when i know my seniors are hunting for him !!!! :'(

BumbleBee

Back to top Go down

Post by dudewheresmycar Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:00 am

To the post above, if any one is searching for bumblee bee hes in onci 1. please abduct him

dudewheresmycar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next