Learning English in an Interactive Way

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardship in Life

+31
Nurul Fazira Suhaimi
norfazlin28
Syahirah Hanis Abd Ghafar
Cik Haz
Nasrin Zuhayra
lady macaroni
khairun nabila
mimiyus
nurafi
dudewheresmycar
BumbleBee
sarah95
Uriko
HanDsoM3.gal
Hafizah Abd Halim
adiqramrokstarr
plumpkin cuppycake
yas
lisa k-pop
whatever
azzahrah
ethanoate1295
fatihah
gorubin
ndhrh ariffin
adalien
Airin Bieber
tashbeep
hanor13
amiranakishah
Admin
35 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hardship in Life - Page 2 Empty Hardship in Life

Post by Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:51 am

First topic message reminder :

What's the hardest thing you've done or gone through?

Admin
Admin

https://interactiveenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hardship in Life - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardship in Life

Post by nurafi Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 am

When I first got the letter, I cried because I know that I have to face a new world and challenges. Now, I know that I can face all these challenges with supports from my family especially my mum and my dad, my very very best friends and also all the sisters in SESERI....

nurafi

Back to top Go down

Hardship in Life - Page 2 Empty In the Midst of hardship. kekeke.

Post by mimiyus Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 am

I think, everyone would expect this. One of my hardship in life, (that i am struggling at NOW) is homesick. Homesick is soooooooooooo torturing me. I always cry, I'm always sad, I always homesick (of course). especially, weekends. I could see my new friends' parents visit them in SESERI. But me?? I can't force my parents to come, right? It's really far. Maybe it'll take a 4 or 5 hours journey. T____T. It's really hard, seriously. Even I have lots of new friends, I still feel like missing. I miss my parents, family and friends. I've gone to a boarding school before but I moved because I'm homesick. Wahaha. I don't want to make my parents dissapointed for the second time. Grr. But I'll try! Try the best. =.="

mimiyus

Back to top Go down

Post by khairun nabila Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:06 am

the hardest thing i gone through? watching my little sis going into boarding school in another state which is far away from our home. as for me, it's ok to be far from my family but of course i felt teribble for the first time. but i don't think it's going to be okay for my sis as i been through the life in boarding school. i hope she can go back Smile

khairun nabila

Back to top Go down

Post by dudewheresmycar Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:07 am

One of the hardest things since ive moved to seseri is the change of friends. Me and my friends at my previous school are really tight. Even seeing the same things that some of the seserians have which are also my friends make me cry. ITS THAT BAD. But i dont know, im slowly coping and i hope you are too (:

dudewheresmycar

Back to top Go down

Post by lady macaroni Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 am

hurm...the most hardship in my entire life is when for the first time ever I have to stay away from my lovely family..I pretend to be a strong daughter infront of them..so that they won't be worried about me...i will try my best to make them be proud of having me as their daughter...haha..lol... lol!
lady macaroni
lady macaroni

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasrin Zuhayra Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 am

Living in boarding school is one of the hardest thing I've been through in my life. I couldnt stand the pressure of living here. I miss my family, my home, my friends and my former school eventhough I never like my school when I was studying there. I miss the way i live before. I always think of a way to get out of here, but I know if I do it, someday I'll regret.

Nasrin Zuhayra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cik Haz Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 am

the hardest thing is I have to leave my family,all my best friends and make a decision to enter a boarding school which I did not think of it before..never!! Shocked

Cik Haz

Back to top Go down

Post by Syahirah Hanis Abd Ghafar Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 am

I have a lot of happy moments and sad moments. There are also hardship and difficulties interfering in my life. Although I envied those difficulties and sad moments, it keeps coming in my life as if I asked it too. But the most difficult moment in my life is when I had to leave my parents and living my life in a boarding school Sad . It is the most torturing things that ever happens in my life...ever!!! Crying or Very sad

Syahirah Hanis Abd Ghafar

Back to top Go down

Post by norfazlin28 Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:26 pm

So far, the hardest time I had to face was the time I had to transfer school from High School Bukit Mertajam to SESERI. It was a hard time for me to make such a big decision and as well as for my parents. Actually, it was not easy for me to adapt myself in a new environment. Staying in Penang was easy because I don't have to wash and iron myself. Unfortunately. it is different here because I must do everything on my own and wake up early in the morning. However, I've promised my parents to overcome my problems and be a matured and independent girl. That's my promise! bounce

norfazlin28

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurul Fazira Suhaimi Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:26 am

the hardest thing that i had gone through is trying to survive in a boarding school.. it's really tough here.. i had to compete with lots of brainy girl and also to show my personalities.. living without my family is like living without oxygen.. Very Happy i also had to struggle without my family and my friends support.. Embarassed

Nurul Fazira Suhaimi

Back to top Go down

Post by plumpkin cuppycake Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:29 am

the last time i posted in this section would be months ago. and i wrote about my hardship.but, as my life goes on, i realised that obstacles will always come and go. i will always be wondering of what are the next hurdles would be. because i know that its not easy to handle an obstacle. sometimes it can drive us to our breaking point.
but, no matter what the hurdle might be, i know we can overcome it, as we always did.just stay strong and not to give up.so, when people ask me about the hardest thing i ever gone through, i don't know..bcause they all hard..

plumpkin cuppycake

Back to top Go down

Post by azzahrah Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:30 am

i think all of us had just the more or so alike kind of hardships..but then al of us must come over it no matter what..ganbatte!!! king

azzahrah

Back to top Go down

Post by djthegreat Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:07 am

why is everyone is using the reason of being a SESERIAN as the main and the hardest thing on earth? open up your mind people, there are harder things rather than just being a normal boarding school student. Yes, i admit that seseri is way very different than our previous school. but there's no way of turning back. no exit door. just keep up your mind and realised your main idea and main point of coming to the school. which is to get excellent results in SPM and just forget any distractions that overcomes you. GOOD DAY

djthegreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurain Syakirah Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:17 am

The hardest thing that I ever face is be here, in the residential school! It's torturing, it's like I'm living in the torture chamber made by Erik. Hahaha. And all that I can see outside is my loved one being tortured too, just like what Erik did to Daae. Haha I miss PMR!

Nurain Syakirah

Back to top Go down

Post by Isrin Anfar Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Sometimes hardship in our life make us learn how to be more tough and brave.
In SESERI, I had to be brave to face my problem by my ownself without my MAMA + PAPA.. But I know and trust that hardness will be replace with the kindness =] InsyaAllah. Just take it as challange in life and try to be more independent. Remember, ALLAH had plan the best for us. Believe on that Smile

Isrin Anfar

Back to top Go down

Post by nuradila Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:06 am

Seriously?? I never thought as a seserian can be this hard.

nuradila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2