Learning English in an Interactive Way

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions

+39
gorubin
saiemoohi
safuhah
plumpkin cuppycake
gaemkyu qila
Yukiko Kudo
Sin Yi
hanor13
laily
Afi
Syasya
nur adilah azizan
mimie.s
sitinajwaazmi
captain hitsugaya
dinie minie
Nasrin Zuhayra
shahirashamin
Isrin Anfar
farahatiqahfa
nursyamimisyazwani
sarah95
KingNanitheGreat
seafoodlasagna0604
Nurain Syakirah
syu_b
lady macaroni
kembar chin-sun
EFFA SHAZUANA HAZELAN
bahirah
lisa k-pop
putri
atiqah hanis
fatin farzana
Nurul Fazira Suhaimi
khaleeda adibah
alya sofea
Er U Dia Ed
Admin
43 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions Empty Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions

Post by Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:31 am

If you have experienced discussion through F2F and online, what is your comment on the two different discussion settings? Which one do you prefer and why? Any suggestions to improve?

Admin
Admin

https://interactiveenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions Empty Re: Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions

Post by Er U Dia Ed Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Awe , for me F2F is more worked compared online discussions . Well , in order to be fluent in English . we should be brave in front of crowd , right ? It doesnt matter if we pronounce some other words which is quite bizarre wrongly , at least we're trying to be brave as well & not COWARD yeahhh ! :cheers[b]

Er U Dia Ed

https://facebook.com/erudia.othman

Back to top Go down

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions Empty Re: Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions

Post by alya sofea Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:37 am

for me online discussion more awesome,but it slack cause we`re don`t know each other.

alya sofea

Back to top Go down

Post by khaleeda adibah Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am

well..because i have low self confidence so i think online discussion is more working for me... when its f2f i just don't know what to say and i'll just stay silent. and i'm a fast-typist so it is easier..

khaleeda adibah

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurul Fazira Suhaimi Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am

for me online discussion is more effective because we can enhance our vocab and check our grammar Smile

Nurul Fazira Suhaimi

Back to top Go down

Post by fatin farzana Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:08 am

to me..
online discussion is good and effective....

fatin farzana

Back to top Go down

Post by atiqah hanis Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:09 am

for me online discussion would be more interesting

atiqah hanis

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:10 am

Farzana, why do you think online discussion is better?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am

Atiqah, in what way do you think online discussion is more interesting?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by putri Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am

i think i prefer online discussion..

putri

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurul Fazira Suhaimi Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:13 am

but i think f2f is a good way to learn english because it can improve our confident level and our language. some people don't have internet at their home, so they can improve their language by using this method.

Nurul Fazira Suhaimi

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 am

putri, why do you prefer online discussion?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khaleeda adibah Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 am

online is fun!! besides we can exercise our fingers by typing! right3?? Razz

khaleeda adibah

Back to top Go down

Post by lisa k-pop Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:16 am

face to face is better than online discussion!! It can save your electricity bill and internet bill perhaps , ihihi . Then,it can increase your courage to speak or to stand with your own opinion when you discuss about something!! that is all from me , with that i thank you!! What a Face Sleep

lisa k-pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 am

Fazira, then which one do u prefer? online or f2f?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatin farzana Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 am

i prefer online discussion because it's good and effective. shy people normally afraid to discuss F2F because they dont have any confident.

fatin farzana

Back to top Go down

Post by putri Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 am

because i can improve my english skill..

putri

Back to top Go down

Post by bahirah Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:20 am

i prefer online discussions because there is no limit to ask questions .

bahirah

Back to top Go down

Post by EFFA SHAZUANA HAZELAN Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 am

i think F2F is better than online discussions because we can improve ourself confidences.

EFFA SHAZUANA HAZELAN

Back to top Go down

Post by kembar chin-sun Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:40 am

i think this f2f is better bcoz when i got wrong 4 the spelling anyone can tell me.... so i will make the correction...

kembar chin-sun

Back to top Go down

Post by lady macaroni Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:44 am

i think i would prefer online discussion because i can communicate all people from around the world..daaa..
lady macaroni
lady macaroni

Back to top Go down

Post by syu_b Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:54 am

as for me...both ways have benefits actually,,, but i'd prefer online discussions as i don't have to face the one i am chatting with... -, - i don't prefer talking in front of crowd...but also, it doesn't mean that i'm a coward... =,=

syu_b

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurain Syakirah Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:03 am

I love both! But somehow after 16 years of living, me myself express my idea better if I go online rather than f2f discussion. Still, f2f discussion is the one who will really help you. People maybe can write a good essay but it doesn't mean that they have the ability to convey their messages to people, which is obviously more important.
Long live face-to face discussion! Hahahahaha

Nurain Syakirah

Back to top Go down

Post by seafoodlasagna0604 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:04 am

i would surely prefer f2f... f2f allows me to give opinion in front of others. i guess no one cares if one is having mispelling or wrong vocab used because its normal to make mistakes. nobody is perfect,right??

seafoodlasagna0604

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNanitheGreat Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:09 am

well... i don't mind whether it's online or f2f interaction... for me both have their advantages and disadvantages....
we would understand one better if we have f2f talk with him/her, no misunderstanding or miscommunication would occur...

KingNanitheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next