Learning English in an Interactive Way

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions

+39
gorubin
saiemoohi
safuhah
plumpkin cuppycake
gaemkyu qila
Yukiko Kudo
Sin Yi
hanor13
laily
Afi
Syasya
nur adilah azizan
mimie.s
sitinajwaazmi
captain hitsugaya
dinie minie
Nasrin Zuhayra
shahirashamin
Isrin Anfar
farahatiqahfa
nursyamimisyazwani
sarah95
KingNanitheGreat
seafoodlasagna0604
Nurain Syakirah
syu_b
lady macaroni
kembar chin-sun
EFFA SHAZUANA HAZELAN
bahirah
lisa k-pop
putri
atiqah hanis
fatin farzana
Nurul Fazira Suhaimi
khaleeda adibah
alya sofea
Er U Dia Ed
Admin
43 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions - Page 2 Empty Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions

Post by Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

If you have experienced discussion through F2F and online, what is your comment on the two different discussion settings? Which one do you prefer and why? Any suggestions to improve?

Admin
Admin

https://interactiveenglish.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions

Post by sarah95 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 am

I would prefer f2f, although both have their benefits. but, in f2f, we will train our speeches an confidance level, because if we look in the real world, interviews are f2f not online

sarah95

Back to top Go down

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions - Page 2 Empty sleepy

Post by nursyamimisyazwani Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:44 am

i feel weird Smile Sleep

nursyamimisyazwani

Back to top Go down

Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: Face-to-face (F2F) vs Online Discussions

Post by farahatiqahfa Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:51 am

interesting topic Smile

hee , as for me , i prefer more to face to face conversations because when we speak in front of others , it actually can build self-confidence in ourselves. Before this , i tried to speak f2f with my brother , and we even tried to use another way of discussion which is through online Smile

we managed to see that i am very weak when it comes to online discussions as i wrote crapped and i used broken english . we teenagers did that =.=

so they ways to improve this is , try and practice more to use f2f discussions as it helps you in building self-confidence and who knows someday you become a headmistress , you actually can talk in front of your students confidently Smile

p/s ; sorry for using broken english Smile thanks for reading Smile

farahatiqahfa

Back to top Go down

Post by Isrin Anfar Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:48 am

for me, online discussion is more interesting besides we can give our own opinion in our own word. But, f2f also good for students because we can learn to be more brave when we faces to the audience.

Isrin Anfar

Back to top Go down

Post by shahirashamin Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:49 am

online is better since i dont have to face them while im giving my opinion.. Surprised

Last edited by shahirashamin on Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total

shahirashamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nasrin Zuhayra Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:54 am

i prefer face to face conversation because it helps people to be brave in front of others and ones can increase their confidence level to speak in english

Nasrin Zuhayra

Back to top Go down

Post by alya sofea Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:55 am

i`m perfer f2f than online.for sure online is better it doesn`t have to speak..HAHA it give strength to increase my confident level and limits my shyness. Smile

alya sofea

Back to top Go down

Post by dinie minie Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 am

for me i prefer online discussion than face to face dicussion. i'm shy person and has low self confidence in English to talk or give my opinion. online discussions can improve our vocab and spelling as people can tell us that we are wrong.

dinie minie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nurain Syakirah Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 am

I prefer f2f discussion. But all in the group should participate in the discussion so that we can enhance our communication skill, especially in English. So I guess, from the two f2f discussions made, the students should be given the chance to talk or they should take turn.

Nurain Syakirah

Back to top Go down

Post by captain hitsugaya Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 am

online disscussion is more effective.. What a Face
captain hitsugaya
captain hitsugaya

http://captainhitsugaya95.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sitinajwaazmi Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:58 am

while, im prefer online discussion rather than f2f..for me, it will increase our grammar and also our spelling mistakes! Smile

sitinajwaazmi

Back to top Go down

Post by dinie minie Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:59 am

Nurain Syakirah! i agree with you!

dinie minie

Back to top Go down

Post by shahirashamin Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:00 am

F2F also good cause you can improve your confident level and you actually can give out your opinion and objection directly at that time.. so at the end, both is good... Very Happy

shahirashamin

Back to top Go down

Post by mimie.s Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:00 am

in my humble opinion,i think better we speak out la,because sometimes what we speak may influence others Question ,and it is originally from ourself,not to say online disscussions not effective but face to face can echance our confident to talk more with english Exclamation and can improve our soft skills. moreover, both are benefit to us but face to face is much better. lol! afro flower rendeer

mimie.s

Back to top Go down

Post by nur adilah azizan Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:01 am

i prefer online more because i like to typing my idea rather than speaking out by f2f . Very Happy

nur adilah azizan

Back to top Go down

Post by dinie minie Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:01 am

f2f discussion can improve our self confidence and make us brave to talk in front of people....

dinie minie

Back to top Go down

Post by nur adilah azizan Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:01 am

alya sofea wrote:for me online discussion more awesome,but it slack cause we`re don`t know each other.

yeah but i thinks its not really effect Smile

nur adilah azizan

Back to top Go down

Post by sitinajwaazmi Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:02 am

yeahh..both is good.! but actually, to make ALL people speak and give their opinions..maybe we should try small discussion! What a Face

sitinajwaazmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Syasya Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:03 am

I do prefer f2f. One can improve their communication skill. Eg, how you responce to others idea by denying or supporting the thought. One can express their opinion orally which I think more convenient. Highlighting on idea can be done effectively with the intonation & body language.

Syasya

Back to top Go down

Post by Afi Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:05 am

I think, I would choose online because I can't talk in front of people. I don't have the confident in me. But, one day I promise I will talk in front of people fluently, but not now. Face to face is good, but I prefer speak my mind through typing. Smile

Afi

Back to top Go down

Post by laily Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:50 am

well.i prefer online discussion,,by that..we can enchance more and more ideas towards the topic..

laily

Back to top Go down

Post by hanor13 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:51 am

for me f2f is better because we can improve our fluency in english.we also can gain self-confidence so that we can talk smoothly during public speaking on assembly...hahaha... Very Happy

hanor13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Yi Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:53 am

i prefer online discussion. It's better for those who really can't speak in front of the others. I'm one of them. 1st, i felt balnk because i have no idea on what to talk on. i'm kind of person who can't really speak spontaneously. Preparation before a discussion is very important. Embarassed

Sin Yi

Back to top Go down

Post by hanor13 Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:56 am

lisa,hahaha...funny..but f2f is better for those who want to practice their speaking skills.we could gain more knowledge effectively using this method...

hanor13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin Yi Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:57 am

Yea, Hanor is right. Maybe i have to try to improve my communication skill. For me, a person who have good communication skill can speak well and give their opinion easily throughout the discussion. I really have to figure out some way to overcome my weakness . Hehe.. Rolling Eyes

Sin Yi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next